Parents are required to note down any such Observations,Queries,Ouestions,Doubts about the child
Counselling 1. What is counselling
2. How to do couselling
1.What Is Counselling
Counselling means Planning
Every Student needs Counseling/Planning Every Parent needs Parenting Counselling
Step 1: Know about your child(this is the harder Part. many parents think they know everything about their child!!!you should always go for a scientific method for analysing your child. Biochemical graphology is the best technique,which i have developed,to judge a child's qualities. Beware of outdated 'Aptitude tests' and i-read-a- book-on-Graphology-so-i-became-a-graphologist
Step 2: knowing career today. know the government rules,entrance exam details,
The students, teachers and parents...every one needs planning and counseling and guidance for ‘How to handle a Human Child’. The foremost thing to be born in mind by anyone associated with child teaching is that the child is actually a Medical Case or entity, and teaching or rearing a child is equivalent to being a Doctor. The privileged position of being a Parent of any child(or even a Teacher or Administrator) is like studying the entire course of M.B.B.S or Psychology or both!! Every child is born with a set of genes which can be expressed only by the nurturing at early age. The atmosphere- parents,friends,school,neighbours,society,etc.play the most important role in moulding and shaping the future personality of the child.The atmosphere at the house, the friend circle, the relation of the parents, relations of the siblings… all these factors affect not only the personality of the child but also the performance in exams and general behaviour Career Counselling:
1) Students Genes Qualities Assessment- The latest and fastest tool of Medical Graphology, the science of Handwriting analysis was used to judge the qualities of the students.All students are all made to write on plain papers and their handwritings are assessed. The problem areas of all students are checked. 2) Career Information and guidance : Complete life long career planning-which course,stream,colleges.what entrance exams,time management. effectively imparting the knowledge to the child and parent. parents can ask all queries,doubts to understand the career scenario and what is best for your child3) Remedies list : for all personality issues,food counselling,tv/mobile/screen time management, physical activities,reading etc.The usual problems observed in the students are mainly due to family and social factors. For nearly all cases, biochemical assistance is given namely in form of Nutritional supplement ,breathing plan alongwith simultaneous increase in physical activities. Daily follow up is done. Majority of the students showed excellent results.
The teachers should always avoid using any non-positive language specially when losing temper in some situations. The best step to treat the child is to send the child for a talk with the counseling team comprising of an expert counselor as well as some teachers of the school. This should be done before subjecting the child to any kind of beating or scolding .Forgiving is the best policy as it gives instant results After the age of seven to eight years i.e. pre-puberty age the child is no more a child. He or she is a growing young adult. He or she has his or her own individuality. Counseling is the act of bridging the gap of communication using scientific methods-between students on one side and teachers and parents on the other sideIt is the duty of the parents to attend counseling sessions to help the young child decide the importance of education and choose the direction of Career. Early counseling at school level and planning for the future of the child is very essential for the childMental motivation and constant stimulation of the energy filled brains of the students is of utmost priority for the students. As in today’s scenario, the Entrance examination pattern for getting into any field of choice after Class XII has become mandatory for nearly all streams of careers. The preparation for these State level and National level Competitive entrance exams, namely IAS, DEFENCE, FASHION, HOTEL MANAGEMENT, CET, MBA, etc should be started in early school days. The Logic based and reasoning questions of these exams provide the strongest stimulation to the young brains. The same is true of School level Competitive examinations namely Scholarship exams, Olympiads, National Talent search, Maharashtra Talent search etc. Besides, participation in all stage events and extra curricular activities is essential for Brain Boosting. All such inspiring examinations should be made compulsory for students. This will help reduce the TV time of the student. These not only improve their General knowledge but also boost Memory, install confidence and improve performance in all school examinations both in short term as well as Long term.The teachers should be imparted special training every year to get acquaintance with the ever changing Lifestyle of students and all factors which affect them and cause their behaviour to change. This will help them deal with the young minds more efficientlyThe parents should ensure that the child gets no strain due the family issues. Parents should keep watch of behaviour changes and try to take some time out and talk with the child to understand the cause of any problem. Even this small gesture can help the Child. Subconsciously the child depends heavily on the Parents for Decision MakingIn Psychology it is ‘Earlier the better’ for any child. And seeing the population of Our country and hence the competition, and the fact that students of other parts of our Country have already started their training, it is important for parents to understand that the child’s brain should be trained at the earliest.Hence it is saidIn a lifetime a Child can go… only till where the Parents and teachers know So the next time you find any problem with the child behaviour or studies, do not go for the stick but come to me.
Counselling age for girls and boys
And when it comes to girls, let me tell you that after having gone to most richest and most poorest families ,I have come to the conclusion ,and I hope it changes with my counseling- the girl is still not given the Career Guidance she deserves-just because she is a girl. Let the parents understand that if god has given you the opportunity to be a parent of a girl, then you have to your duty of EARLY GIRL COUNSELLING. I WILL CHECK THE GIRL,PLAN HER career…you only have to be sitting with your girl..thats what she needs..
Many parents ask me “why do you do more of Girl counseling. Don’t you take boys”.
Is that not the weirdest question you have ever heard…had I been a girl, i would have certainly slaaped the person! Areee.. as girls grow and mature early so they need early counseling. Simple!
So .Class XI is OK for boys Counselling but for a girl it is a bit late
And yes, that does not mean boys are not allowed. Infact boys need more emotional support that girls, so boys too need counseling.
Once Upon a Time……………. there was a test called Aptitude Test or Psychometric Test…But Now that is OUTDATED(any Tom, Dick and Harry is conducting these tests with Weird Results!!!!!these are just the entrance exam question papers copied in a different format and presented in a glaourous way-if u answer any question with A,then you are boog in science, if you answer B,then you should go for commerce...and so on..... what a rubbish method.... now who will decide what A answer means and how is it related to science.... but thanks to many Selfish School Principals -they get bribed for allowing such non qualified people to conduct tests in theie schools-thanks to such pricipals many students and parents are being cheated..BEWARE OF SUCH TESTS.remember any test giving different answers in different moods is not a SCIENTIFIC TEST.They specially target innocent School students and parents) ..and it does not give the real qualities!it only gives qualities based on your MOOD!!!!!!!So, be smart and Go for the Latest Test-Graphology Test. This test is the product of my extensive research. I can tell you the exact percentage of your qualities! ContentChild Aptitude checking Career Counselling. Study Related Problem Solving.Time management.Short / long term planning Schedule- tailor made for your child.
The report Format
2)Career plan Report.
Qualities Percentage 0 50 100
Practical( non technical)
Physical Activities/ Sexual interaction
Career planning Report
Careers not to go for:
Careers Shud Go For:
Think before you act
Any other Comment/s:-
FAQ- Frequently Asked Questions
28 may 2011, 4.30 pm phone call- "My Son passed out form JK school class X.he has got only 81 percentage.all my dreams are shattered. now will he get into engineering. i am very tensed.will he be able to get into AIEEE or CET.does he have the calibre i am thinkin of putting him in diploma and then....do you conduct aptitude test?"
your question has all the answers.YOU SAID U DOUBT HIS CALIBRE-and thats what is the first step towards counselling. PLEASE DONT FALL FOR aptitude test..it is not a scientific test...usually it is conducted by unqualified people and results depend on mood...go for some meidcal or para-medical test which is lifelong stable and does not depend on moods.go for biochemical graphology or even pathology tests to indicate the childs genes.
YOU THINK HIS MARKS ARE LESS AND INDICATE HIS CALIBRE-Dont worry even if the child gets 35% in tenth or twelveth,he can still get into engineering. entrance exams are not related to school marks.
YOU SAID YOU WANT HIM TO DO ENGINEERING-But sir, who gave you the right to dictate the childs career without checking his qualities.this is GHOOR PAAP AND ANYAYA AND ADHARMA. Please do you Matrudharma and Pitrudharma of guiding the child.remember,you are only the Palak(parent) of the child not the Malak(malik). i will help you in knowing your childs qualities and help you make a better decision for the child. if you panic, then you will be vulnerable and make the child also vulnerable and easily fall into coaching classes trap and spoil your time and waste many many hours .
Good that you spoke your mind..this will help your child.Speak your mind,share with us all your fears and doubts and we will show you the correct path for your child. No matter how big your child becomes,she or he always will look upon you for the ultimate decision making.So be knowledgable and smart parent, dont get emotional.you have to be strong and sensible. we are here to help you in career planning and positive parenting.
Ashwini Ghate, 14 years, DonBoscoSchool -“ Some body had come to my school and conducted an aptitude test.. they charged Rs. 400.. my mom was very happy to hear that…before the test I had confusion between two fields.. but after giving that test they gave me a long list of options and now I am more confused…”( hey, Is not a Aptitude test supposed to specifically pin point the best suitable career option?)
Case:…..there came one Mrs. T.. she was not even a science graduate..and she had done some diplomas in psychology..and her husband runs a mobile shop..and she has made a small Counselling centre in that shop! And she wanted to work with me as a counselor???????…and when I asked her how does she conduct the aptitude test she told me that she supervises the four hour test and give results only after 6 days..and when I asked her why does she take 6 days for the results she told me “I check the answers the same day,, but I keep it with me for 6 days and give it to parents only after 6 days”. “Why”, I asked“ Well ,that’s the rule. and it is also creates hype ”!!!
As a student, you feel like banging these Cheats with the walls of MumbaiUniversity in Golmaal style. If you cannot guide a person, atleast don’t fool them. Every mother has a Ray of hope in her eyes when she comes for guidance for her child. How can you do that to a Mother? Every father anxiously waits for the counselors words and plans every move of the students career just on the basis of the counselors words. He is ready to undergo any level of discipline in the house, he is ever willing to convince his family members to undergo changes, if needed….How can u misguide such parents? As a student it hurts, it really does hurt a Lot.How to choose the correct Aptitude test method? Checklist:The test should
1. Give you the Genetic qualities which
comefrom Mom and Dad
2. Give exact percentage of all your qualities
3. Give exact words..namely Maths,
4. NOT USE general terms namely
Quantitative skills, Analytical skills etc.
These qualities do not exactly tell the
qualities of the student
5. Give exact courses at Junior college,
Senior college and Post graduation level
6. Give exact colleges as per Students
7. Give time planning for the whole year or
8. Give complete details about all entrance
9. Give Food Counselling
10. Give Biochemical remedies for week
11. Give Physical activities remedies
12. Give Parent counseling
13. Give parents a chance to ask questions.
Parents should be given the home-work of
writing all queries
14. Give answers to all parents queries about
15. You should not have the need to go to any
16. Give ON THE SPOT RESULTS.
17. Except for biochemical or microbiological
tests NO test results requires more than a
18. If the counselor says that they have some
secret method of knowing the results, do
not believe them
19.If they say that the test result will come
after some days, do not believe them
20. There is no proper Student Counselling
Degree course in India( very few universities have counseling degree)
26. Please check that the counselor has
Medical or Para-medical Background
27. In India, Psychology is taught in arts, it
actually is a Medical field. So Psychology
students may be any art/Commerce
student who does not even know basic Anatomy,
Genetics, Physiology. Do not put your girl or boy in
hands of any such person
28. Counsellor should be expert in Genetics,
29.Counselor should not have a Generation
gap with you child.
30. Counselor should be a student
31. Counselor should not be a Psychiatrist
(one who heals internal injuries in head
32. Counsellor should be your child’s friend
for long term
33. Counseling is for normal students Question: Ok Tell me is your test the same as Psychometric test-This is a question answer test devised decades ago, but it does not give accurate readings. Infact students can easily FOOL the tester!! It is same as the Logic and Reasoning Question paper of any Entrance exams. E.g. if your student is bored of Maths in school and while giving the test decides not to attempt Maths questions, then Shockingly! The test will say that the student has no aptitude for Maths! Giving the same test in different moods can give different results Next, these tests are conducted by UNQUALIFIED AND UNTRAINED people who go to schools, pay a Percentage of Fees to school and Fool the students and parents and make a lot of money.(one LIC agent is behind me since last two years, he was saying that he has contacted many schools in Mumbai and he just wanted me to make a Aptitude test Paper from my Library, and he will give my share! How ridiculous? In words of Priscilla Paul, Head, Department of Psychology, Mumbai University (26th June 2007)- “ I am very sad by the way people conduct these tests and Degrade Counselling and Psychology. It has become very bad condition. People are being fooled by these things…” Q:I had heard that there is some Vocational guidance centre near CST station. How is that- Ms. Anita Patel, Kandivali, 3rd July 2007.Well, let me explain this to you. That is the Vocational guidance Centre of Government of Maharashtra. But it provides only basic Information about some courses. Infact when I went as a student of class XI, there they just gave a peace of Paper. And one of the students who has just been to their so called personal sessions told me that they do not have any scientific method for evaluating the student Also there are some private counseling centres, which conduct psychometric tests, but they all are useless. The very fact that any family comes to me after going through all these Un-scientific tests, indicates that these tests are INCOMPLETE! (hey if you have already gone to a counsellor,then why did you have the need to come to me,the very fact that you need another counselling indicates that the previous counselling was incomplete).And if there is any such test or place to guide Students, then why did they not come to my school or college? I think I HAVE COME FROM THE FUTURE! May be in future, our government makes it compulsory at Middle School level. I try to visit as many schools as possible…ranging from elite International Schools at South Mumbai to Muslim schools in Mumbra to Muncipal schools- and more than 95% School principals are Happy to have a counselor for the first time.( infact they say the have only met salesmen of my age!). Lets make our students future Bright. Girl Counselling. And when it comes to girls, let me tell you that after having gone to most richest and most poorest families ,I have come to the conclusion ,and I hope it changes with my counseling- the girl is still not given the Career Guidance she deserves-just because she is a girl. Let the parents understand that if god has given you the opportunity to be a parent of a girl, then you have to your duty of EARLY GIRL COUNSELLING. I WILL CHECK THE GIRL,PLAN HER career…you only have to be sitting with your girl..thats what she needs..
Many parents ask me “why do you do more of Girl counseling. Don’t you take boys”.
Is that not the weirdest question you have ever heard…had I been a girl, i would have certainly slaaped the person! Areee.. as girls grow and mature early so they need early counseling. Simple!Q: is counselling necessary
What is the best age of counseling?
You said girls should be counseled in Class 7,8,9 or 10,But I am in class XII. I do realize that as a girl I was thinking about it when I was in class 8 and 9 . SO will u not counsel me now?what do I do?
Counselling means planning.Today as per Government of India notification ,it is mandatory for all schools to have a School Counsellor
Counselling for girls
.if u r parent of a girl child then please please please note that girl counseling ashould be done as early in life as possible, infact I can judge a girl’s qualities as early as age of 5!
And yes,the advent of puberty in girls is the last alarming bell for parents. The first fifty periods of a girls life is the best time. The next best time is till 50 periods I,e, till class Xi or XII.the third best time is till 100 periods,the fourth best time is any age
Better late than never
Anyways a female can jump up in life provided she is told what she is and what her qualities are. She is born as an innocent looking laxmi rup but can become Shakti-rup only when you as a parent tell her exactly what her qualities are. A girl needs parents moral support only. All other qualities needed for growth are already packed in her body and mind by GOD .you just have to ignite this power engine.
I know you may be finding all this talk going over your head,but Kya kar sakte hain,jab beti-rupi laxmi ko janm aur jeevan diya hai to laxmi ki seva bhi to karni padegi aur wo bhi theek sama-y par. Yahi aap ka pitr dharma hai .
So .Class XI is OK for boys Counselling but for a girl it is a bit late
And yes, that does not mean boys are not allowed. Infact boys need more emotional support that girls, so boys too need counseling. I bet, Making a Question list about your child, and writing it down, is the hardest home work for parents in their entire life as a parent. All the best. Venue: Either our Scientific Counselling Clinic at Thane, Andheri, Borivali and Nerul or At your residence Career counselling is not a joke!!!!!it is not something you get in every stall in all the Gallis and roadside shops. Come on wake up..as a parent you need more counselling about the new career avenues and procedures..you have to learn How to be a Good Parent..Parenting is a refined job in todays scenario..it is not a easy thing to be a good and supporting parent..get counselled and help your child..I am not a psychatrist- the person who gives clinical treatment for problematic child. This is not the typical Psychometric test Aptitude test which are conducted in schools - they are Obsolete and DO NOT GIVE EXACT PERCENTAGE OF CHILDS QUALITIES. rather they give vague terms, and that too after asking the student questions like 'What do you like 'i am not the Career counselor of the newspapers who have lists of all colleges and courses picked up from Internet- THEY DO NOT KNOW WHICH IS BEST FOR YOUR CHILDI AM NOT THE TYPICAL non scientific Hobby graphologists who buy a book and start behaving like a graphologist.-following the book..rather i find myself to be one of the few in India who has done Extensive research in Medical Graphology WITH REFERENCE TO SAMPLE POPULATION OF INDIA- ABOUT 2 LAKH STUDENTS OR MORE I AM UNIQUE IN HAVING COMBINATION OF ALL ABOVE..WHICH IS A RARE COMBINATION. I iNVITE YOU TO UNDERSTAND, RESPECT AND USE MY KNOWLEDGE FOR FOR CHILDWhat if in your genetic counselling the qualities are different from the interests of my child? Will he not get confused if you tell him some other career and he /she wants to go for some other career? What if his genes are different from his interests? Don’t worry. Genes are the things which decide the interests and aptitude of any person. So if your child has interest in navy, then it is only because there are genes of navy. As they say, BLAME IT ON THE GENES. The gene report will show only that what is true, only that what is there in the genes. It is our responsibility to show and tell the student the fact. I am not going to add or say anything. I will not suggest any career. The genes will decide his career. So if his interests are in navy then the gene report will show that he has genes for navy. Now, it may happen that sometimes the child is not aware about some of his or her qualities, which can be found out .This, will help him in knowing himself or herself better. USUALLY after the gene report parents tell me that whatever you told in the report we have observed the same qualities born in the child. Of course it will be the same, what I am doing is to present it in a scientific way and confirm all your observations about child’s qualities. How can you be a better career counselor?-Everyone in newspaper and internet is providing colleges names and courses they conduct..How are you more than them. I know you can judge the student by handwriting. But then do you have the in depth knowledge about what is actually happening in the colleges ? Oh, that is a very good question.I have ....that special knowledge which no one can have(...sounds like a hindi film actor saying that his next film is Jarra Different!!!!!)I have quite knowledge about most of the colleges in our city, their departments, the teachers and professors, their teaching styles, the students feedback, the good and bad points of all the colleges. This is a unique thing I possess being a student myself. For complete counseling it is important to have this detailed knowledge .I some times wonder, how these do so called career counselors work when they have no idea of what actually is going on in the colleges. To say that Kelkar College has biotechnology course is not sufficient, every one can tell you that this college has this course; even the internet has this knowledge. But that is not sufficient; we have to get complete feedback about the college from the current batch and previous batch students. That special knowledge we have, that’s what makes the counseling and planning perfect. I , today have students, parents and teachers calling me from every part of Mumbai, from all schools, colleges, areas and I am getting all feedback about all schools, colleges, I am getting access to all the inside classroom information, which is usually hard for anyone else. Thanks to the valuable input from all our member students, we have the real KNOWLEDGE.after all .......we are a Students Study Circle..formed by the students ,of the students and for the students. You can ask anything about your child to the counsellorTo help you in making questions we present those questions which parents have asked in last 13 years .read it and make your own questions list. Remember if you ask more questions then your child will become more clear in his/her planning Vivek-I had I chance to go to U.S- and do Career counselling..but I opted to stay in India, and start the First Scientific Centre for Career counseling
Every week I meet hundreds of students from every part of Mumbai, all classes, all schools, all languages, all cultures, all mediums,all boards,… and I feel the Indian parents need counseling and not the student. Indian parents need to be told in a language they understand
Child-Parent Counselling Child-Parent Counselling
Does my child need counselling
See,counselling means planning.it is not only for special child but for all normal children
Counselling does not means psychiatric counselling. but it includes qualities analysis,problems,remedies,foof counselling,tv time management,breathing remedies...
It is chance to talk about the child,parenting style,how to improve the child etc..
parents have asked u questions like
Questions ( Original ones from students, Mothers, fathers)
About BODY,MIND,EMOTIONS,FEELINGS,OBSERVATIONS, QUERIES,CAREER OPTIONS, STUDY TECHNIQUES, TIME MANAGEMENT, HABITS, FRIENDS, RELATIONSHIP WITH BOYS/GIRLS, BEHAVIOUR, HEALTH, GIRL ISSUES-BODY PROBLEMS,BOY ISSUES, Concentration, anxiety, Memory, Mannerisms, Marks Improvement, Your observations about laziness,good and bad points, queries about child’s career direction,ETC..
1) My son did not get admission in college for science.can you help me urgently
2) My son took science in college. i want to check if it is correct for him
3) what is the best scope for my child
4) which is the best field today
5) My child says he wants to go for IT.but i have doubts.what do i do
6) He sleeps till late in morning
7) How much salary will he get for merchant navy
8) What are courses for Fashion designing
9) Which are colleges in mumbai for engineering
10) Are coaching classes good for CET exams
11) My daughter took admission in Commerce after passing from Xth this year.is it right for her.we thought she is good in Commerce,but frankly,we still have a doubt.was it the right decision for her.
12) She has dificulty in Maths and science
13) Is doing a diploma or private course in aviation or business after X a better option than doing XI regular
14) Is my career which I have chosen is it right for me
15)she is an average student, is she capable for passing this Entrance exam.
16)is this entrance compulsory for animation
17) I have doubt whether he will be able to compete for entrance exam
18) Worried about her health issues
19)Has pleasing personality and craves for food
20)Will failure demoralize him
He seems low in confidence, in talking with new persons, tackling newer situations
Is he still not grown up
He loves mom and dad very much, but at the same time listening to parents is the thing he hates, why so?
Not serious about studies
Does not have reading habit
Roams in car with so called friends who I think are not helping her in her studies .
i think it is the fault of parents of these children who are allowed so much liberty and don’t know how to use it
Does not exercise, only keeps saying I’ll start tomorrow
Is lazy Gets up late
How to set standards, recognize that this is what I want
Unable to take decisions quickly
Why is my interest not yet satisfied (this is a parent question !!!!!)
She gets angry very quickly
She is shy
What is best career suitable for her
She does not mix up with people very easily
Sharaiya is aimless
He is confused
She want the most glamour stuff
she is not proud about her lineage and caste
She has mostly boys friends not many girls friends
She hates her grandparents
She studies late night on exam nights
Can’t control her thoughts
When around she wants full attention on her
Very much hot tempered even beaten boys in her school
She has very high things to do, just wants luxury items at a very high speed
After XII-career options after passing Career and earning potential Admission criteria
How does one find about the various entrance exams.when are they held
Which colleges should she apply to-town or suburbs
Is there a chance that the CET will be abolished from the coming years
He sleeps till late in the morning
I feel I should send her for cooking classes
She is good in languages but lack of vocabulary.
How to plan her future?I feel she lacks something and hence loses the top position
She sleeps more in school days, not on holidays
She is very intelligent but starts work or study on the last moment/opportunity.still she gets good rank.
Watches a lot of TV, while others of her do other stuff
Turning to studies, I want to get some practical and useful way to improve my concentration- Mitali Ghate, Thane
Which subjects do I have to take if I want to get into Travel and tourism?- Sheeba Nair, Goregaon
I AM aimless I don’t listen to anybody
I drive speedily
I continuously sit on computer
I am unable to study the whole day
My parent always have a tension for me
I am short tempered
Maths is very hard for me except Sin,Cos
I am an average student, which is the best stream for me
Why is my father not that much happy as my mom when I bring good marks
What is the technique to study Sci II,Geometry in IX and X-Ashwini Parsekar,Kandivali
I wish to be a pilot or go in the field of accounts? Which should I prefer/-Sonia Soni
How to make my schedule?There is no studious atmosphere environment around me?
Come prepared for the counselling with all your questions written down. That will help us finish Counselling in two hours.